I was tagged by Bibi’s book blog! You can see Bibi’s answers through that link, go do that and then come back. Her blog is also really good so check out other posts if you want
This tag is simple, you get tagged and the person who tagged you gives you six questions. They can be whatever questions they are feeling like so it’s a more dynamic than I usually do
These are Bibi’s qs::
- What’s your favourite trope?
- Is there any genre or sub-genre that you don’t want to read?
- What’s your favourite blog posts to write?
- Is there any books you’ve read in 2018, that you wish you hadn’t bothered with?
- What’s your biggest book pet peeve?
- Which 3 words describe you the best?
What’s your favourite trope?
I don’t know the name for this trope but: When you have a character that is super badass and dark fall in love and suddenly they melt around them; they don’t change personalities but they are softer around their partner. Some examples of this are:
Is there any genre or sub-genre that you don’t want to read?
I’m an open-minded person in general, however I don’t read Advice books. You know the ones, those that claim to have all the answers to make your life perfect and be the cure-all for your problems… Hard pass
What’s your favourite blog posts to write?
I love writing my Top Ten Tuesdays! They have a lot of variety on each week’s theme and it allows me to talk up to ten books per posts
Is there any books you’ve read in 2018, that you wish you hadn’t bothered with?
I had so high expectations for this one… It’s not that it was bad but it was underwhelming and didn’t make me want to keep reading the trilogy
What’s your biggest book pet peeve?
Unnecessary love triangle I just can’t deal with those, AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. If you write it properly and serves a function within the story I don’t mind but most of the time they are there to cause petty drama
Which 3 words describe you the best?
Kathy @ Books & Munches
And everyone who wants to answer my Qs!
- Insta-buy Author
- A book everyone has rec’ed you but you haven’t read yet
- A book you’d rec everyone
- A book everyone loved but you didn’t
- A book you loved but has a low rating on GR
- Most anticipated release for the second half of 2018