The other day I was lurking on my favorite blogs and found this tag on Bibi’s Book Blog –
I believe the name of the tag speaks for itself… If you are not familiar, Would You Rather is a game where you are offered two equally bad (or good) choices and have to pick one. That’s it!
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
Series! I prefer when the story pans out and we get to know more about the characters
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. I don’t really mind but if I had to choose
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or another actual bookstore) or Amazon?
I looove browsing a bookstore, just walking along the shelves and running my hands through the spines is heavenly. But if we are talking shopping, as in picking a book and taking it with me, I have to say Amazon,. Actual books are expensive af where I live and the variety isn’t all that.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
TV Shows, then they have more time to really explore the stories
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Who wouldn’t want to read 5 books per week?? If I had that kind of time and attention span I’d love it
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Professional book reviewer. I feel like I can learn so much from others, experience stories I’d have never dreamed of on my own.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
New book every 6 months… but I wouldn’t like it
8. Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?
Librarian. Libraries helped me a lot when I was younger and being able to help other kids feel the same way I did would be amazing.
9. Rather only read your favourite genre or your favourite author?
Genre, as much as I love authors we are in the same situation of question 6, I’d rather experience a plethora of fantasy worlds with wildly different takes on the heroes’ journey
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
If I was rich I’d buy as many physical books as possible and fill up my shelves, however, for reading, I prefer ebooks. They are easier to carry with you everywhere and I can research or translate words I don’t know
That’s are all the questions