I’ve been tagged for this award by the fabulous Brittany @PerfectlyTolerable! She has a great blog and is a huge Jane Austen fan (she’s the reason I read Pride and Prejudice tbh)
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Continue reading “Sunshine Blogger Award”
How Does it Work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- any 2018 disappointments yet?
- if you could change the genre of one book, what would it be? (for example, turn a contemporary into fantasy.)
- name an author whose entire backlist you wanna read
- would you work in a library or a bookstore?
- reading snacks, like em? hate em?
- name one tv show you love and a book that’d go with it
- what are seven pet peeves you have about books?
- if you could give up one genre forever what would it be?
- stereotypes about reading you wish would disappear
- any book-to-movie/tv show adaptations you love/look forward to? (kudos if it’s not love, Simon :P)
- name one book blogger whose reviews/posts you like!
Continue reading “☀ Sunshine Blogger Award ☀”