We are quickly approaching the end of the year and you know what that means:
it’s time to choose the best of 2019, or at least start thinking about it
I probably won’t start drafting that particular post in a few weeks yet, but when you have a big platform and want to get your audience involved with the process you need to get the votes in early.
Continue reading “Navigating books awards season”
There’s HOW MUCH left?? When did this happen…
Anyways the other day I saw Kaleena @Reader Voracious do this one and since 2018 is running out I’m doing it! Continue reading “End of the Year Tag”
This is a 2017 End of the year Survey made by ThePerpetualPageTurner
I know that the past year already feels ages ago and I posted my 2018 resolutions before I did this because I’m impatient, but here it is. A more-or-less comprehensive summary of what 2017 was in reading terms. Continue reading “WRAP UP 2017”
I know there’s still some time before the end of the year and I’m planing on reading some more books but if I don’t do it now I’ll most certainly forget. So, here it is.
Turns out I’m doing another of Mariam’s tags and I regret nothing
This year was a mess with starting a new university, playing hockey and just general worldwide messes. So I didn’t read as much as I wanted but here’s some things that I did get to.
- Have you read any book(s) with someone? If yes, what was your buddy-read for 2017?
- Any new author(s) that surprised you?
- What’s a new genre you tried?
- Any book(s) you read in the beginning of the year that you still recall very fondly in December.
- Favorite book(s) you read during your birth month.
- A book series you finished/started in 2017.
- Book(s) that everyone raved about in 2017 that you didn’t feel strongly about.
- News that made you super excited for 2018!
- Give me 2 books you’d re-read, 1 you wish you could forget, and 7 you’d buy for your past self.
- Name one bookish goal you’ve achieved
I’m tagging @earlybookishbird and everyone who feels like doing this!
Continue reading “End of the year book Tag”