This tag was invented by Books in the Skye. They were talking with their bff about which is the saddest death in Harry Potter (fun topic) and from that this tag was born! Or something like that, check out the original post for the story
Personally I think the saddest death was Fred. Out of all of them I feel like he had the most potential after the war and the fact that he left his TWIN behind just broke my heart. Although all the other deaths were sad too (
except Snape’s, don’t @ me)
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you (and paste these rules)
- Show your house pride!
- Tag 7 other bloggers.
Continue reading “HP– Honoring the Dead Book Tag”
I was tagged by Bibi’s book blog! You can see Bibi’s answers through that link, go do that and then come back. Her blog is also really good so check out other posts if you want
This tag is simple, you get tagged and the person who tagged you gives you six questions. They can be whatever questions they are feeling like so it’s a more dynamic than I usually do
These are Bibi’s qs::
- What’s your favourite trope?
- Is there any genre or sub-genre that you don’t want to read?
- What’s your favourite blog posts to write?
- Is there any books you’ve read in 2018, that you wish you hadn’t bothered with?
- What’s your biggest book pet peeve?
- Which 3 words describe you the best?
What’s better than Netflix or books? Netflix AND books.
Continue reading “Netflix and read”
Readers are notorious for their varying opinions, especially when it comes to our favorite books. We had some fun answering these “totally should’ve” questions and giving our opinions on a few book-related topics!
Continue reading “Totally should’ve BookTag”