I saw this tag on The Book Cover Girl and, since I’ve been rearranging my bookshelf this past week, I thought it’d be fun to see how far my physical book collection can get me
Now you will know just how many nerd books I own… no regrets
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
This is literally the only book with deckled edges that I own… I don’t have anything against them but they do feel weird
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
Not only is this based on Harry Potter, it’s even kind of a prequel
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
Six of Crows! This was hard, I needed to count like seven diferent titles that had just over 10 letters
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
Amalia is one of the corner stones of Argentina’s literature. It’s set in one of the many dictatorships, on a particularly bloody time. It’s amazing both on the story and on the description of my country back then. If you like historical romance they I highly recommend this one
6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book?
I didn’t even know what this was until today, I just supposed all books were mass market?¿ But I do have a few of them. I’m choosing this one in the hopes that seeing the cover will force me to finish it.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
The Symposium by “””Plato””””
Plato isn’t his real name! It’s just a nickname that means “Buff as hell” because the greek were horny all the time
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
Another book from my TBR I got it on a subscription box (which you can see here) and I’ll read it before the year is over! Just not right now…..
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
This book’s endpapers are the world’s map so you have one at the begnning and another at the end (even though they are the same map)
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
I have two of the Game of Thrones’ novels. I’ve read them all except the last one
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality…)
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
13. Do you have a poetry book?
Rhymes and Legends from the fantastic Spanish author Bequér, he is the most romantic of the romantic poets and I love to read him even though I’m ot much of a poetry fan
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
Only the Spanish version has a stamp, apparently. It’s for being nominated on Goodreads for best fantasy novel
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
Miguel de Cervantes technically has the same initials as I do, only in a different order
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
I have a ton of those! I love mythology and folklore so I have books of short stories from different parts od the world, this is only my last find
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?
With 502 pages this one is part of my TBR because although it seems super interesting I haven’t been n the mood for non-fiction in a while
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
I have one of my favorite books but I’ve yet to watch the movie. Why? Beacuse I don’t feel like having MY HEART BROKEN AGAIN
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
A bunch, my favorite though is MARVEL Civil War, because my big sister got it for me even though she has no idea about any comics
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
Another book that I love, I should get the second one at some point…