I’m heading on to spring in my country BUT I do love sweater weather and autumn is my favorite season so when I saw the Jenn had made this tag I just couldn’t resist
- Answer the questions
- link back to the creator (Jenniely)
- tag other people!
1. Hot Chocolate – what is your comfort book?
2. Pumpkin Carving – what is your favourite creative outlet?
I have never carved a pumpkin in my life but it feels like a lot of work(?)
Creative outlet? Cross-stitch. I recently found a tumblr that makes cs patterns for shitposts and I’m living
3. Falling Leaves – changes that appear bad but you secretly love?
Moving. I moved a lot when I was a kid, and while it wasn’t ideal for a child I did enjoy the oportunity to meet new people and redefine myself each time.
4. Pumpkin Spiced Latte – something you love that others tend to judge
I need to try one of these, I feel like I’m missing out big time
I love playing hockey, especially as a goalie but whenever I tell people the first thing they think of is fistfights and violence… like, sure there’s some hits (it’s a contact sport) but there’s so much more!
5. Bonfire Night – what makes you explode with joy?
Travel! I love getting to know new places
6. Fright Night – favourite scary book or film
I don’t like scary things because I get scared easily but I loved City of Ghosts and although it’s middle grade it’s still meant to be a scary book
7. Halloween candy – favourite thing to eat
Ever? Or just sweets?
My favorite food are tacos, you can basically put anything you have in a tortilla and it’ll be great.
If we are talking sweets then anything with dulce de leche
8. Scarves – your autumn ‘must have’ accessory
Beannies! I love to wear them and I have three or four I alternate during cold weather (and my little sister agrees)
9. Fire – a book or film that burns your soul
You know that feeling when somebody asks for your favorite book and suddenly you forget every book you’ve ever read? I’m feeling that…