“DO EVERYTHING IN LOVE.” – 1 CORINTHIANS 16:14
This is a less bookish approach than I’m used to take on the blog but since the amazing Bibi from Bibi’s Book Blog tagged me I’m gonna do it! The theme is love and romance and although I’m not a big fan of those for myself I do enjoy reading them
- Thank the person who nominated you to participate.
- Link back to the original post (Purple Rose’s & Dollfaced Writer’s)
- Attach an image that inspires you regarding the month’s theme (or use the original).
- Talk about what this month’s theme means to you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 3 people to participate.
- Enjoy the rest of your month
What’s on my heart?
1. Do you believe in “love at first sight”?
Not really. I do believe in attraction at first sight wich is real for many people and not any less valid. I just think that love is much more than what a look can transmit.
2. Do you believe in soul mates?
Kind of? I believe people can become each others soul mates by putting in the effort. I don’t think there’s a perfect person made specifically for another and that once they meet everything will be rainbows and cupcakes. Relationships are hard and if you really love someone then you won’t mind the hours they take to build.
3. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
What they are passionate about. Look, I can’t remember faces to save my life, it’s something I’ve accepted, whoever if someone talks to me about something they love they I will remember that and the next time I see them I might not remember a name but I will remember a 10 minute rant about boats
4. What is your ideal date?
Emm I’m pretty chill so I guess going to a coffee shop and just chatting OR playing hockey and then eating unhealthy food.
5. What traits do you look for in friends and/or significant others?
Good conversation. I don’t care if you talk for an hour uninterrupted or you say just a few words a day, as long as we can talk about something I’ll be happy to hang out.-
6. What are your thoughts on being friends with an ex?
I’m friends with an ex, so it’s possible as long as it was a mutual. I don’t think it has to be awkward but feelings have to be cleared up
7. If you’re a believer, when did you give your heart to the Lord? If not, what in life keeps a bounce in your step?
I’m catholic and go to mass every Sunday, however I don’t like how the question is worded(?it makes it feel weird?) I’ve been catholic my whole life and I had my moment where my parents let me figure out how I wanted to live my faith. I don’t see that as “giving my heart” but rather as keeping a friendship with someone who has always been there
Keeping up with Bibi’s last “question”:
here’s a photo of me with my loved ones
(because no significant other)
I’ll admit this tag was really fun and made me think
Anyone who feels like sharing their hearts with strangers on the internet
As usual: don't feel pressured to do the tag! This is just to have fun