We are officially in December so I’m legally obligated to post something about the holidays
Happy Hanukkah to all of you who celebrate!
Today I’m doing a new tag! It’s based on the Coffee tag but this one is holiday themed so it’s different. It was made by Ariel @WavesOfPages as part of Browsing For Books’ Bookmas so be sure top check out both blogs!
Now for the drinks..
1. Hot Chocolate: Marshmallows and chocolate and whipped cream, oh my! Recommend a book that’s sweet through and through.
This book is sooo cute I felt like smiling the entire time I was reading it. Here’s my review if you are curious
2. Peppermint Mocha: The flavor of peppermint is strong and distinct. Recommend a book with a lot of strong emotions.
3. Apple Cider: It’s so good it can’t be good for you, but it’s from apples—that means it’s healthy, right? Recommend a book full of characters with questionable morals.
4. Eggnog: It’s creamy and smooth, with a little spice, and some people even add alcohol to it. Recommend a book that’s mostly fun, with just a hint of danger.
I have never in my life tried Eggnog because I don’t think it exists outside the TV, but to answer this:
5. Gingerbread Latte: A drink with a veritable explosion of spices. Recommend a book with a lot of action.
Whenever people talk about spices in their drink I’m confused.. why do you spice your drinks and not your foods?? America explain
And to end this tag and begin the holiday season I’ll be tagging::
(As always: don’t feel obligated to do this)