I saw this tag on Perfectly Tolerable and went along with it!
- Thank & tag the person that has tagged you.
- Attach the tag photo
- Answer the ‘This or THAT questions
- Tag a 10-20 friends.
Original Creator: Discovering Your Happiness
1. How do I feel at the moment?
I made the decision to try crossfit for the first time so… extremely sore
2. What do I need more of in my life?
Chill. I have like, too many important shit happening all the time.
3. What would make me happy right now?
Money. I know it seems shallow but it could help so much right now to have even a bit of it.
4. What is going on right now in my life?
Well, I’m in the middle of midterm season, which I’m not prepared for, I’m trying to decide whether it’s worth it to keep studying or if I should ditch everything and move to Ireland, and I’m trying to get into my country’s ice hockey team.
5. What am I most grateful for? List 10 things.
- My family
- Having a job
- My health
- My blog
- Web comics
- The Internet
- Puppy and kitten and just baby animals’ videos
- Musicals’ soundtracks
6. When did I experience joy this week?
When Check Please! finally updated after moths of silence on a cliffhanger!! That was amazing
7. List a small victory/success?
I got a shut-out on my last hockey game! That means I wasn’t scored on, in the entire game. It was amazing.
8. What is bothering me & why?
People who think they are entitled to anything they want.
9. What are my priorities at the moment?
In this order:
- My plans for the future
- My studies
10. What do I love about my self?
I’m strong (?) and can get through anything life throws at me
11. Who means the world to me & why?
My parents and siblings. They have always been there and they love and support me each on their own ways.
12. If I could share one message with the world, what would it be?
Just try to be a little bit kinder and to put yourself in the other person’s place. If we cared about others just half as much as we care about ourselves we’d live in a much better world.
13. What advice would I give to my younger self?
Chill, because shit will keep happening and all you can do is work through it and keep going.
14. What lesson did I learn this week?
You shouldn’t keep your phone in your pocket because some people suck and you will have to kill your savings because of it
15. If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first?
Get through my TBR! It just keeps getting bigger
16. What’s draining my energy?
The crumbling of society around me..
17. What does my ideal morning look like?
I wake up with the sun, there’s no alarm hurrying me anywhere. I have time to make an actual breakfast while I sit in my garden enjoying the peace with a good book in my hands.
18. What does my ideal day look like?
The morning I described before, then lunch with my family and in the afternoon a couple of hockey matches with my friends. Evening at a friend’s house drinking and chilling together.
19. What makes me come alive?
Reading books and playing hockey
20. What/who inspires me the most?
The idea of just how big the world is and how much there is to discover
21. Where does my pain originate?
Like… physical or emotional?
I have chronic migraines so mostly in my head?
If we are talking emotional then it all started a long time ago….
22. What are my strengths?
I’m a quick learner and always want to be better.
23. What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get?
A big tattoo all over my back. I’m scared of both the pain and the dent it would make in my bank account..
24. What is something I would love to learn?
German, Japanese and Irish! I love learning new languages
25. Where would I want to live my ideal life?
Ireland! I’m working through it but each day I’m closer to saying Fuck it and just booking a plane there with no plan and a prayer.
26. Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years?
Aside from Ireland I’d also like to visit Scotland, Germany, Switzerland and Canada.
27. What can I do to take better care of myself?
Move to a cabin in the forest and refuse all contact with the outside world while still getting new books
28. What hobbies would I like to try?
I’d love to get into make up! I feel like I’d really enjoy doing my make up but I’m too lazy to learn and too proud to try and fail-
29. When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do?
I thought I wouldn’t be able to keep this blog running for more than two months but here we are: 87 posts in and still going
30. At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be?
I don’t really care for a legacy, as I see it the only thing that matters is what happens while I’m alive. After that it doesn’t affect me anymore