I saw this TAG at Early Bookish Birds, it’s basically random bookish questions about the blogger (me) and I looove talking about me so here goes:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post.
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also.
Top 3 book pet hates
- It was all a dream! Why would you waste my time like that??
- The girl needs to save the world but ALSO she has to choose a boy to become a full character. Because that’s what every girl think about right?? If they don’t have a boy they can’t exist and if there’s TWO boys that makes them better
- I’m not like other girls!!! Ugh, just stop, the MC bashing on other girls because they like girly things or because she does sports instead of shopping. It’s 2018 I think we can leave that trope far behind
Perfect reading spot
The best place to read is definitely the hammock on my garden. It’s at the very back under a huge magnolia tree and besides a wall covered in vines. It feels halfway to a fairyland.
Three book confessions
- I would never write on a book but I love to get second-hand books with the margins full of little words and drawings
- Audiobooks have taken me out of a reading slump enough times that I will fight anyone who says it’s not reading
- I once had an underground library in my school to make sure everyone who wanted could read Twilight. I was young and it was banned so I was doing a public service
Number of books on your bedside table
Actually? My kindle with over 20 downloaded ebooks
Last time you cried reading a book
I’m a big baby and cry with every book that tells me a sad story. That said the last book that made me weep like there was no tomorrow was Dear Martin by Nic Stone
Favorite reading snack
I don’t like eating and reading at the same time because it can damage the books and makes it hard to turn the pages. When I’m reading I just make sure to have a water bottle within arms distance to keep hydrated.
Three books you would recommend to anyone
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Simon VS the Homo Sapiens agenda by Becky Alrbertalli
The Idhún’s Memories by Laura Gallego García
A picture of your favorite bookshelf
… I only have one(¿?) Here’s a picture of the little bookshelf I keep in my room that contains the entirety of my books. Physical copies are reaaaally expensive in my country so I usually get the e-book
What books mean to you in three words
My perfect escape
Biggest reading secret
Who I Tag:
This is hard, I still don’t have bloggers I talk to regularly and I wouldn’t want to bother anyone by tagging them so we are going with the usual