I know there’s still some time before the end of the year and I’m planing on reading some more books but if I don’t do it now I’ll most certainly forget. So, here it is.
Turns out I’m doing another of Mariam’s tags and I regret nothing
This year was a mess with starting a new university, playing hockey and just general worldwide messes. So I didn’t read as much as I wanted but here’s some things that I did get to.
- Have you read any book(s) with someone? If yes, what was your buddy-read for 2017?
- Any new author(s) that surprised you?
- What’s a new genre you tried?
- Any book(s) you read in the beginning of the year that you still recall very fondly in December.
- Favorite book(s) you read during your birth month.
- A book series you finished/started in 2017.
- Book(s) that everyone raved about in 2017 that you didn’t feel strongly about.
- News that made you super excited for 2018!
- Give me 2 books you’d re-read, 1 you wish you could forget, and 7 you’d buy for your past self.
- Name one bookish goal you’ve achieved
I’m tagging @earlybookishbird and everyone who feels like doing this!